Terms and Conditions
- The lessee's age must be 27 or above.
- The lessee must have an ongoing driving license for at least 2 years. Cars will not be rented out for people who have a driving license for less than 2 years.
- Payments are not refundable, so we kindly require customers to confirm their rental periods.
- In case of booking a car and cancelling within 24 hours, there will be no fees.
- In case of booking a car and cancelling after 24 hours, there will be extra fees of 20 JD.
- After booking a car at the airport, there will be a person in the arrival hall waiting for you, holding a paper with your name written on it. They will hand your booked car over, and then you have to take videos of it from the inside and the outside.
- The lessee will return the vehicle in the same condition as it was when they got it handed over , based on the videos, if newer hits or scratches are found, there will be a fine put on the lessee based on the market's prices and the cost of repairs.
- When booking a car inside of Amman, you will be contacted for the purpose delivering your booked car to your location. This service is not available outside of Amman, noting that it's available in on specific areas in Amman.
- Extra fines will apply if below conditions are met:
Our customers are kindly keep the cars clean, because they represent our core values at Lyon.
- Dirty on the outside: 5 JD.
- Dirty on the outside & inside: 10 JD.
- Dirty seats: 25 JD.
- Traffic violations are calculated from the date and time of receiving the car to the date and time of returning the car. So please make sure you close the contract at the time you return the car.
- In case of booking using the mobile application, please note that the booking status is not confirmed until an Email is received containing the booking number, which is also located in the Reservation screen.
- Regarding traffic accidents:
- If the lessee is the cause of the accident, a 390 JD fine will be applied. (Croquet issuing fees for the insurance company).
- If the lessee isn't the cause of the accident, no fines will be applied and you can get another car if any are available in the same price.
- In case of stealing the car, a 2000 JD fine will be applied.
- In case of totaling the car, a 3000 JD fine will be applied.
- You can find your due bills through the mobile application, and you can create an account statement for a year. And the bill isn't considered paid if you didn't transfer the amount to our bank account with the IBAN of:
( JO 13 JIBA 0610 0019 4727 8410 4000 05 )
- Important note: Kindly use the application to book for yourself, and not for anyone else. Because the provided information is your information.
- In case of booking a car for someone else using your information, Lyon has the right to cancel it.
- Booking through our application gives you gifts and points which you can use later to get money back or discounts.
- Dear customer, you can contact us through:
- The WhatsApp icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- Our Email: email@example.com